fbpx
LEAP

LEAP

Home » Community Leadership, Education and Athletics in Partnership, Inc. New Haven, CT Who is someone who inspires you? Elizabeth Kinnane-Smith, one of our senior counselors, faced sudden adjustments during COVID as her other job was no longer feasible. Having a...
Djembe Music

Djembe Music

Home » Community Sekou Soumah 34 – Guinea What Are You Most Passionate About? Traditional Djembe music from Guinea West Africa. Who is someone who inspires you? Younoussa Camara. What Is Your Favorite Sound? Motivational speeches from great philosophers. What...
Urban Center

Urban Center

Home » Community Kelly Vilar 56 – Staten Island, NY What Are You Most Passionate About? The success of black and brown youth and the work to support them as they prepare for adulthood. Who is someone who inspires you? People like Biddy Mason, Maya Angelou and...
Agri-business

Agri-business

Home » Community Camara Ibrahima 33 – Conakry What Are You Most Passionate About? The world of agriculture excites me more than anything. To be able to create great things from nothing is amazing. Who is someone who inspires you? Nelson Mandela, for his lifetime...
Career Center Laptop Program

Career Center Laptop Program

Home » Community Troy Anderson 49 – Pasadena / Bangladesh What Are You Most Passionate About? Justice for the poor, particularly girls in poverty who are at risk of exploitation. I set up my non-profit, Speak Up, specifically to be an advocate and defender for...
Conakry DJ

Conakry DJ

Home » Community Alya Bangoura 35 – Conakry What Are You Most Passionate About? Play drums, building drums and Dj parties. Who is Someone That Inspires You? My teachers Fadouba Oulare “RIP”, Bayo Kankan and Dj Arafat “RIP” How Would A Laptop Help You? One would...