fbpx
Digital Volunteer

Digital Volunteer

Home » Community Jon-Pierre 39 – Brooklyn What Are You Most Passionate About? Helping my neighbor and giving back to my community. I spend a lot of time connecting with others because the connections in my own life have been so important to me. Who is Someone...
Schooling for Life

Schooling for Life

Home » Community Schooling for Life Freetown, Sierra Leone Laptop Me What Are You Most Passionate About? Helping young people with their self-development in order for them to reach their full potential in life. What Project would a laptop help you with? Schooling for...
Tech in Africa

Tech in Africa

Home » Community Nelly Cheboi 26 – Chicago What Are You Most Passionate About? Eradicating poverty. Who is someone who inspires you? Melinda Gates. What Is Your Favorite Sound? Kids playing, laughing and interacting with each other. What Project would a laptop...
Medical Assistant

Medical Assistant

Home » Community Yajaira Hernandez 29 – Boonton What Are You Most Passionate About? Exploring the outdoors, spending quality time with my children & cooking! Who is someone who inspires you? Resilient women. The kind who strive to be successful &...
Affordable City Housing

Affordable City Housing

Home » Community Wendell Casseau 31 – Brooklyn, NY What Are You Most Passionate About? Knowledge, and helping others. Who is someone who inspires you? The man I work for, who’s giving me a chance to learn first hand how to maintain living spaces. What Is...
Get out the Vote

Get out the Vote

Home » Community Tawanna Fennell 45 – Concord, NC What Are You Most Passionate About? Helping people. All of my time is committed to volunteering, advocating and speaking for a variety of social issues. Who is someone who inspires you? Family. My Mother and...