fbpx
Women’s Welfare Society

Women’s Welfare Society

Home » Community Rituraj Goswami 22 – Varanasi What Are You Most Passionate About? The Indian national anthem.. Who is someone who inspires you? Sai Maa. She supports women facing abuse by offering them the opportunity to reclaim their lives, their dignity, and...
Children’s Hostel

Children’s Hostel

Home » Community Swami Shradhanand 65 – Varanasi What Are You Most Passionate About? Service at my hospital, Vivekanand Mission Rural Hospital.  We are also now building a hostel for 100 boys. Who is someone who inspires you? Swami Vivekananda, Swami Dayananda...
Ancestral Agriculture

Ancestral Agriculture

Home » Community Jose Armando Bixcul Par 34 – Colonia Santa Cruz Quixaya What Are You Most Passionate About? Organizing and facilitating groups to find ways to improve and develop communities. Who is someone who inspires you? My parents and grandparents for...
Agriculture Collective

Agriculture Collective

Home » Community Juana Emelia de Leon Marcos 23 – Xecotz What Are You Most Passionate About? Working in agriculture, acquiring knowledge and working with other groups to exchange and share experiencies. Who is someone who inspires you? My parents are the best...
Educating the Poor

Educating the Poor

Home » Community Dhirendra Giri 23 – Varanasi What Are You Most Passionate About? Helping poor children, especially those from broken homes. Who is someone who inspires you? Mahatma Gandhi. He was the person who gave his whole life to serve the poor people in...
Literacy Lab

Literacy Lab

Home » Community Natasha Job 44 – Eldorado Park, Johannesburg South Laptop Me What Are You Most Passionate About? Helping people realize their purpose. Who is someone who inspires you? Jesus Christ. He always had an answer for everything.  There is always an...